Election Day bake sale! We need your help! We can’t have a bake sale without baked goods to sell. Please sign up to donate something 🙂 Here is the Sign Up Genius for the Election Day Bake Sale! We ask that bakers wrap each baked good individually in a plastic bag or saran wrap. You can drop off the morning or the bake sale or coordinate with Gayle (firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-489-1131) to drop off at my house. Not a baker? Neither am I! Donate $ and we can use it to buy premade cookies/candies. Or you can. (Shh… no one will know)
Mark your calendars! Our first dine-out fundraiser will be on November 15 at Chipolte (at the mall). Keep your eyes open for a flyer (which you will need to bring with you!)
Our Spirit Wear is in! Keep your eyes open for bags coming home with your children!
- 10/24 Love Yourself”- Students wear red and/or wear hearts!
- 10/25 “Turn Your Back on Bad Choices”- Students wear their shirt backwards.
- 10/26- “Sock It to Bad Choices”- Students wear their crazy mismatched socks to school.
- 10/27 Your Choices Are the Key To Your Dreams.”- Students wear pajamas and sneakers.
- 10/28 Team Up Against Bad Choices!”- Students wear their favorite team shirt to school.
- 10/28- Fall Fest (2:00-3:30) – Students bring costumes to school for the parade. Check in with your room parent or teachers to help with the Fall Fest party!
A Look Ahead:
- 11/1 – PTA Meeting! Join us at 6:30 for pizza. Meeting runs from 7-8.
- 11/3 – International Night! Please sign up to bring in a dish or be a part of the fashion show!
- 11/7 – No School
- 11/8 – No School/ BAKE SALE!
- 11/10 – Early Release/Parent-Teacher Conferences
- 11/11 – 2nd Cup of Coffee/Merienda/Principal’s Book of the Month Club/ Veteran’s Day/Early Release/Parent-Teacher Conferences
- 11/15 – Chipolte Dine out fundraiser!
- The County will be hosting flu clinics at JFK High School, Richard Montgomery High School and Seneca Valley High School on Nov. 7. The vaccine will be free to children 18 and under. Learn more here.
- Early voting starts on Thursday! The Wheaton Volunteer Rescue Squad is an early voting location this year. Early voting runs from Oct. 27 through Nov. 3. Polls are open from 8 a.m. through 8 p.m..