Dear Glen Haven Family and Friends:
Box Tops for Education (BTFE) is a great and EASY way to raise money for our school.
BTFE Fundraising Updates:
Last year the PTA set a goal of raising $375 from box tops. But the Glen Haven families outdid themselves and raised $1,222 (a 226% increase over what was budgeted)!
After that huge success, the PTA has set the goal for this year at $1,200 in box tops and here’s how you can help.
Start collecting box tops:
- Clip the Box Top off off common products we all buy like Chex cereal, Ziploc baggies, Hefty trash bags, Progresso soup, etc.
- Glue to Box Top on to the BTFE sheet (make sure to put your child’s teacher’s name on the form)
- Turn in the sheet(s) at school–either at the front office or to your child’s teacher.
BTFE collection sheets are available in the following places:
- Sheets will be sent home periodically in the Wednesday folders that your child brings home from school
- By going to the BTFE website and printing them off (one in English, one in Spanish)
2015-16 Goal: $1,200
Here is an update on how many Box Tops were collected in September:
September submission total: $112.10 (9.3% of year end goal)
September Classroom Leaders:
1st Place – Ms. Clayton’s Homeroom with $33.60 collected
2nd Place – Ms. Rykoskey’s class with $19.40 collected
3rd Place – Ms. Goldman’s class with $8.60 collected.
Keep up the good work, Glen Haven!